As you travel throughout the region, it’s not uncommon to spot Cornejo Construction working on a wide variety of projects from small asphalt parking lots to concrete paving for expressways and airports.
Below are just a few of the many projects Cornejo has completed:
- Wichita: Kellogg (US 54) from Edgemoor to Cypress – Concrete Paving
- Sedgwick County: constructed 5 miles of 4 lane asphalt paving west of Derby
- Wichita: reconstructed 2 miles of arterial concrete paving on West St.
- Wichita: 17th Street North – reconstructed 2 miles of arterial asphalt paving
- Kansas Turnpike Authority: Constructed terminal plaza in Wellington, KS
- Wichita Municipal Airport: Constructed taxiways and aprons for new terminal
- Wichita: Reconstructed I-135 & Kellogg interchange paving
- Wichita: Reconstructed 2 miles of paving on 13th street north arterial
- KDOT: Several asphalt overlays projects annually